Apple One is a bundle subscription plan that includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple Fitness+, Apple News+ and iCloud Storage among others in one seamless monthly payment.
The highest tier subscription plan is Apple One Premier, which includes access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple Fitness+ and 2TB of iCloud storage.
At launch in December 2020 the plan was only available at U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia.
The service will be available starting November 4 to 17 new countries which include Malaysia, Austria, Brazil, Colombia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates.
In a Newsroom post, Apple said customers are able to enjoy the services across a wide variety of Apple devices that includes any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
Customers can also use Apple One Premier on popular smart TVs, smart speakers, and gaming consoles.
Apple One delivers the world’s best content and services at an incredible valuePeter Stern, Apple’s vice president of Services
With the Apple One Premier, subscribers in the mentioned 17 countries will gain access to features like;
- Apple Music Family, which can grant up to six people to enjoy unlimited access to Apple Music on their devices.
- Apple TV+, Apple’s in house streaming service that also does original shows like Ted Lasso.
- Apple Arcade, a game subscription plan that gives gamers access to games like NBA 2K Arcade Edition and Lego Star Wars Battles, with no ads and in-app purchases.
- Apple Fitness+, a fitness service that features studio-style workouts, guided meditations, and curated programs led by a team of professional instructors.
- 2TB iCloud+ storage, customers of the One Premier can keep everything from pictures to large backups without worrying about space.
Unlike Apple Fitness+, the Apple News+ service will not be available to the Malaysian market.
Price wise, the One Premier subscription plan comes in at RM 69.90 per month starting from 4 November onwards.