In this week’s episode of Time To Walk on Fitness+ you can take a stroll with Simu Liu from Marvel’s Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
During the 38 minute walk, Liu shares the story of how he lived with his grandparents in China, got uprooted to a foreign land by his parents, and how he failed to meet their dreams While successfully following his own dreams instead.
Of course, Liu also talks about the month of May as being Aisan American Heritage Month and the music that inspired him.
- Fitness+ is available as a subscription service for RM 19.90 per month or RM 119.90 per year.
- Fitness+ is included in the Apple One Premier plan, which includes access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and iCloud+ with 2TB of storage for RM 69.90 per month, and can be shared among six family members.
- Three months of Apple Fitness+ are included with the purchase of the Apple Watch Series 3 or later, and one month of Fitness+ is included for existing Apple Watch users.
- Fitness+ can be shared among up to six family members for the same price.
- Fitness+ requires an Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 7.2, and is available when paired with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3.
- To get the newest features, use Fitness+ with Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8.3, paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15.2; iPad with iPadOS 15.2; or Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with tvOS 15.2.