Apple today announced two all-new colours for iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13.
The new alpine green iPhone 13 Pro and green iPhone 13 will be available for pre-order this Friday, 11 March, with availability starting Friday, 18 March.
The iPhone 13 lineup features designs made more durable with the Ceramic Shield front cover, and includes the A15 Bionic chip, an advanced 5G experience, cutting-edge camera systems, and a huge leap in battery life.
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini also offer a bright Super Retina XDR display, while iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max include a vibrant Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion featuring an adaptive refresh rate from 10Hz up to 120Hz.
Pricing & Availability
- iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are currently available in sierra blue, graphite, gold, and silver, and will be available in the new alpine green in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB storage options, starting at RM4,899 and RM5,299 respectively.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini are currently available in (PRODUCT)RED,6 starlight, midnight, blue, and pink, and will be available in the new green in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage options, starting at RM3,899 and RM3,399 respectively.
- Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone SE beginning at 9 a.m. MYT on Friday, 18 Mar, with availability beginning Friday, 25 Mar, from apple.com/my/store and in the Apple Store app.
- iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini are also available through Apple Authorised Resellers and select carriers.
- iOS 15.4 will be available as a free software update starting next week.