Apple today announced iPhone SE. It comes in a compact and durable design, with iOS 15.
The new iPhone SE features a A15 Bionic processor, which powers its advanced camera and experience, from photo editing to power-intensive operations like gaming and augmented reality.
Along with 5G, longer battery life, and improved durability, iPhone SE comes in three colours: midnight, starlight, and (PRODUCT)RED.
iPhone SE will be available for pre-order this Friday, 11 March, with availability beginning Friday, 18 March 18.
TLDR, here’s a highlight of the features on the new iPhone SE:
- Classic design with Touch ID.
- 4.7in display.
- A15 Bionic, just like the iPhone 13.
- New camera experience.
- 12-megapixel ƒ/1.8 aperture Wide camera.
- Computational photography.
- Smart HDR 4.
- Photographic Styles.
- Deep Fusion.
- Portrait mode
- iOS 15 so it shares features with the latest iPhone.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Made with recycled materials.
- 100% recycled rare earth elements in the Taptic Engine and audio magnets.
- 100% recycled tungsten in the Taptic Engine.
- 100% recycled tin in the solder of the main logic board.
- Redesigned packaging.
Pricing & Availability
iPhone SE will be available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB models in midnight, starlight, and (PRODUCT)RED starting at RM2,099.
Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone SE beginning at 9 a.m. MYT on Friday, 18 Mar, with availability beginning Friday, 25 Mar, from apple.com/my/store and in the Apple Store app.
iPhone SE is also available through Apple Authorised Resellers and select carriers.