Call of Duty: Mobile Garena Survivors tournament starts today with some of the top teams from Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines competing for a share of the 25,000USD prize pool and the title of the best Call of Duty: Mobile Battle Royale team.
You can catch the game live at 5PM from 3 to 11 June.
Teams will battle it out in 18 matches over 2 maps – Isolated and Blackout, with points awarded based on the number of kills and their placements.
Here’s the schedule (Malaysian time):
- Top 32 (1st 16 Teams): 3 – 5 June, 5PM – 11PM
- Top 32 (2nd 16 Teams): 6 – 8 June, 5PM – 11PM
- Top 16: 9 – 11 June, 5PM – 11PM
And here’s where you can catch it :
- Facebook (Esports): https://facebook.com/GarenaCODMEsports
- Facebook (SG/MY): https://facebook.com/codm
- Facebook (PH): https://www.facebook.com/garenacodmPH
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/garenacallofdutymobile